We all want skin that is moisturized and radiant. So how do we GET IT?
A DIY avocado, honey, and coconut oil beauty mask is an all-natural, way to rejuvenate your skin!
This simple, inexpensive recipe is SO EASY to make and apply right in the comfort of your own home. No need to spend a fortune or head to a fancy salon for glowing skin… all you need are a few ingredients from a grocery store and 30 minutes. Ready to relax?
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 an Avocado
- Start by putting 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil in blender.
- Add 1 tbsp. honey.
- Add 1/2 an avocado.
- Blend mixture until it has a smooth texture.
- Wash face with warm water to remove makeup and to open pores.
- Apply mixture on to clean face.
- Relax for 20 minutes.
- Rinse face with warm water to remove mask.
- THEN splash face with COLD water to close pores.
- Gently towel dry face.
- Enjoy soft, glowing skin!
*If you don’t have a blender, DON’T WORRY! You can also mix the ingredients by hand. Just mash the avocado with a fork (like you’re making guacamole) then thoroughly mix in the honey and coconut oil.
Here is a tutorial that I filmed with BJs Wholesale
demonstrating exactly how to create and use to mask.
See! It really is, SO EASY to make and apply.
I have sensitive skin and I found that this mask was both moisturizing AND soothing for my face.
Will you give this DIY – Avocado, Honey, Coconut oil Face Mask a try?
What are some of your favorite DIY Beauty recipes?
Be sure to pin the image above to save the recipe for later!