If you’re anything like me, you spend the entire month of October celebrating Halloween. A perfect way to do that is by having a Halloween Movie Marathon! There are so many brilliant Halloween, Horror, and Spooky movies, so there are plenty to choose from! I usually stick to the movies that don’t scare me into a sleepless night… If that seems more like your style, too, then this list if for YOU!
I suggest munching on some roasted pumpkin seeds or caramel popcorn
while sipping hot apple cider and snuggling on the couch
while watching some (or ALL) of these
11 Best Non-Scary Halloween Movies!
- “Hocus Pocus” – A group of youngsters light the “Black Flame Candle” on Halloween night in Salem and awaken three witches who are one a mission to become immortal before sunrise.
- “The Worst Witch” – Mildred is the worst witch at the Witch Academy. Her spellbinding skills are put to the test when she discovers someone’s evil plan to destroy the school! Can she save the Academy before she is expelled on Halloween?
- “Casper” – A father and daughter live in a house in Maine that is inhabited by mischievous ghosts, including one friendly and loving apparition named Casper.
- “The Addams Family” – A bizarre family attempts to reconnect with an estranged family member, Uncle Fester, who is actually a con-artist’s accomplice. Will the Addams Family ties remain strong?
- “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” – A newly engaged couple has car trouble during a storm and while looking for assistance, they stumble upon Dr. Frank-N-Furter’s castle filled with odd surprises at every turn.
- “Beetlejuice” – A deceased couple haunt their old home in attempt to drive out the family that has moved in to the house. They seek the help of Beetlejuice to execute their plan.
- “Little Shop of Horrors” – A meek florist desires love and success. Will his dreams come true with the help of a unique plant?
- “It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown” – The whole gang celebrates Halloween and Linus awaits a visit from “The Great Pumpkin”!
- “Halloweentown” – A young girl helps to save her town after learning that she is a witch.
- “Edward Scissorhands” – An inventor dies before completing his project named Edward, who is now a man who is left with scissors for hands. Edward lives alone until a woman finds him and brings him to her home. Will he be accepted by her family and the community?
- “The Nightmare Before Christmas” – Jack Skellington is the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town, but this year he decides that he wants to spread Christmas cheer! What does this mean for Christmas and Santa Claus?
There are some of my favorite non-scary Halloween movies!
What are your favorite Halloween movies?